AAEE NSW is inviting feedback from all our members in local government, and non-members who work in local government sustainability education, to understand what your environmental education needs are, and how we can better meet those needs as your professional organisation.
Costa Georgiadis, our AAEE NSW Patron, has kindly offered to be our lucky draw prize! One lucky winner will receive a personalised video from Costa to help promote one of their council programs! To be eligible for the draw you will need to complete your survey by Friday 24 July 2020.
This survey is our first step in developing a comprehensive AAEE NSW Local Government Program, so your thoughts are important to us as we work to assist environmental educators across local government in NSW.
Some of the objectives of the program we are developing are to:
- Increase awareness of sustainability initiatives in the local government sector
- Support local government AAEE NSW members
- Encourage community participation in sustainability events and workshop programs across NSW
- Promote opportunities for professional development of local government officers in sustainability and environmental education
- Ensure that environmental and sustainability education is represented and resourced across local government authorities.
The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete (and can be completed anonymously) and your feedback will be incredibly helpful as we work to support you. You can complete the short survey here
Please share this survey with any of your colleagues or counterparts at other councils who might have an interest in giving input. We’d love to hear from as many local government stakeholders as possible.
If you would like to know more about this survey, or the local government program, please contact us